Consent to the processing of personal data
User by sending information using the feedback form on the website website.ru (hereinafter — the Site) undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter — the Consent). Acceptance (acceptance) of the offer of Consent is the check box “I Confirm my consent to the processing of personal data”, or the fact of sending a feedback form. The user gives his consent to individual entrepreneur Kiselev Andrey Nikolaevich (hereinafter – the Operator), which owns the right to use the Site and which is located at the address:Yaroslavl, Revolyutsionnaya str. 9А, 8, to the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
- personal data that is not specific or biometric;
- full name;
- contact phone numbers;
- email address.
- the Purpose of personal data processing is to provide the Operator with feedback from interested organizations and their representatives.
- the Basis for the processing of personal data are: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of the Federal law No. 152-FZ “On personal data”; Certificate of state registration|Charter Operator; other Federal laws and regulations.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions may be performed: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the agreement with the participation of the personal data subject or with the consent of the personal data subject.
- Personal data shall be processed prior to the liquidation of the Operator. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the personal data subject or his / her representative by sending a written application to the Operator or his / her representative.
- In case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data or his representative of the consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6 of the Federal law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” of 27.07.2006
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 8 and 9 of this Consent.