Payment for short-term staying
How to make a reservation:
- After selecting the room and dates of stay, the guest should click the BOOK button in any section of the site.
- In the form that appears, you must enter the booking details, including the name of the selected apartments, dates of stay, first and last name, number of guests, contact details, request for additional services, special requests.
- Next, the guest should read the terms and conditions of accommodation, the payment procedure and note their familiarization and agreement with them by clicking the CONFIRM BOOKING button. By confirming the reservation, the guest confirms his / her agreement with the rules of booking and payment.
- After that, the guest will be directed to the payment website of the partner Bank-VTB. The guest should fill in the form for payment by credit card and click the PAY button.
- After successful payment, the guest will receive an electronic cash receipt provided by VTB Bank via the system to the e-mail address specified during the booking
We accept payment cards: VISA Inc, MasterCard, WorldWide, MIR.
To pay for the reservation by credit card, select the payment method: credit card.
When paying by credit card, payment processing takes place on the authorization page of the partner Bank, where the guest must enter the data of the credit card:
- type of card
- card number,
- card validity period (indicated on the front side of the card)
- the name of the cardholder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2 / CVV2 code
If the card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, the guest will be automatically redirected to the page of the Bank that issued the card to undergo the authentication procedure. Information about the rules and methods of additional identification can be specified in the Bank that issued the Bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through the Bank’s payment gateway is guaranteed by the international PCI DSS security certificate. The transfer of information takes place using TLS encryption technology. This information is not available to outsiders.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE NECESSARY SECURITY MEASURES FOR MAKING PAYMENTS USING A BANK CARD:
- take care of your plastic cards the same way you take care of cash. Don’t forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
- never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company
- always have on hand a phone number for emergency communication with the Bank that issued your card, and in case of its loss, immediately contact the Bank
- enter card details only when making a purchase; never specify them for any other reasons.
- The cost of the reservation does not depend on the number of guests who will stay in the room and includes all the amenities and taxes specified in the description of the selected room.
- A mandatory extra charge is the cleaning fee regardless of the length of stay.
- Other additional services are available only at the request of the guest and are paid extra.
Additional services not included in the price:
* Transfer from / to Barcelona airport
* Transfer from / to Girona airport
* Rent a Parking space in the underground Parking
(when booking apartments that do not have
* Replacement of bed linen
- Guests are required to make a prepayment at the time of booking:
– at least 70% of the total cost of the reservation, if the day of planned arrival is more than 14 days;
– full price of the reservation if less than 14 days before arrival.
- In case of partial payment, the guest must pay the rest of the total amount of the reservation within 14 days prior to arrival by paying the invoice issued and sent to the e-mail address of the reservation or in cash on the day of arrival. If this payment is not made, the booking will be deemed cancelled and will be governed by the cancellation policy.
Cancellation policy and conditions:
- The guest who made the reservation has the right to cancel this reservation with a refund of the prepayment made by him in full if the day of the previously planned arrival is more than 14 days.
- If cancelled later than 14 days prior to arrival, the Deposit will not be refunded.
- If you cancel your reservation later than 14 days prior to arrival for a valid reason ( illness of the guest or his relatives, refusal to issue a visa, etc.), you can individually review the situation and save the paid funds as a prepayment for a subsequent visit or a full refund of the paid funds. In this case, the guest must describe the situation in writing (by e-mail) and attach documents confirming the validity of the reason for the cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must inform Parrots House by calling the number listed on the website and sending an email requesting cancellation.
- If you check out before the booked period, the amount paid by the guest for the reservation is not refundable.
- Please note that guests may change the dates of their stay and the type of apartment, subject to availability, with the cost recalculated no later than 14 days prior to the day of arrival indicated in the booking. The guest should also inform the staff of Parrots House by calling the numbers listed on the website and sending an e-mail with detailed information about the desired changes.
- Check-in time: from 15.00.
- Check-out time: until 12.00.
- Late check-in or early check-out is allowed by prior arrangement.
- Please note that guests with children under 3 years old will receive a baby bed and a feeding chair free of charge, as requested in the booking and subject to availability.
– smoking in the rooms;
– parties and noisy events;
– accommodation with animals.
- The hotel offers a 24-hour support service.
Sincerely, Parrot’s House.